Enjoy Noh theater, an unique Japanese performing art, at a special price.
Noh theater is the world's oldest theatre art that is still performed today and is a UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage. In Noh, the performers spin out a story through dance-inspired movements accompanied by drums, flutes, and chanting from the chorus. In Kanazawa, Come see Kanazawa's unique style of Noh which flourishes to this day.
- Every Saturday in July and August
- Ishikawa Prefectural Noh Theater
- 4-18-3 Ishibiki, Kanazawa, Ishikawa
- ¥1,000 (free for children under 18)
¥3,000 for special performances
- Approximately 2 hours
(40 minutes for Noh workshops)
- By Public Transportation
- About 5 minutes by foot from the Hirosaka・21st Century Museum bus stop (No. RL7 or LL8) on the KANAZAWA LOOP BUS route.