The Hakuchoro Firefly Viewing Evening will be held at Hakuchoro path in Kanazawa Castle Sotobori (Outer Moat) Park.
Hakuchoro path is a valuable place in the city where fireflies can settle.
During the event, the illuminations at Hakuchoro path is turned off so that visitors can enjoy un utterly enchanting sight with bioluminescent fireflies with only the dim light of the lanterns at their feet.
The event is free to participate.
- Friday June 9th to Sunday June 11th Friday June 16th to Sunday June 18th
- 20:00 – 21:30 (Rain or Shine)
- Hakuchoro path in Kanazawa Castle Sotobori Park
- By Public Transportation
- About 3 minutes on foot from the Kenrokuen Garden･Kanazawa Castle Park bus stop (No.RL6 or LL9) on the KANAZAWA LOOP BUS route.
- Kanazawa City Environmental Policy Section