Kaga Yuzen Studio Youmei
Kaga Yuzen coloring experience
Kaga Yuzen artist Hirano-Toshiaki. I grew up in a dye shop founded by my grandfather, and theenvironment in which the work of craftmen and the smell of dyes and glues blend into daily life is the starting point of my craftsmanship. Even now,we exhibit and sell works full of individuality created in pursuit of the yuzen technique.
- 5-22 Horikawa-cho,Kanazawa City Ishikawa Prefecure 920-0847
- Coloring experience fee;4,400 yen (Photo L size)
- Business Hours
- Regular Holidays
- non-scheduled holiday
- By Public Transportation
- 5 min.walk from JRKanazawa Station
- Parking: Capacity
- Parking: Notes
- Coin-operated parking is available nearby
- Toshiaki Hirano
- Official Website
- We will respond to your needs,from creating an original work of art to only coloring.Please feel free to contact us.