Experience a hands-on workshop in a Japanese household atmosphere!
・Step inside a Japanese house, a place most travelers don’t get to visit
・Lots of options, from ordinary contemporary Japanese homes to old-fashioned houses, or even apartments.
Hands-On Workshop Overview
・Sushi Rolls & Topped Inari-Sushi Pockets (Recommended!)
・Takoyaki octopus balls
・Ohagi (mochi rice and azuki bean sweets)
We can also teach how to make other everyday dishes, too!
Feel free to ask if you have one in mind, and we’ll let you know if it’s possible.
(We especially recommend the sushi roll lesson: one of our staff members worked at a sushi restaurant in Australia, so we can offer lessons in making futomaki thick sushi rolls with fillings that are readily available internationally.)
Hands-On Workshop Location:
At one of the guest houses we operate, in central Kanazawa (we will show you where it is beforehand)
Time Required: 90 minutes
Group Size: 4–8 people
Price: ¥4,400~¥6,600 per person (depending on the cost of ingredients)
Cancelation Policy: No refund for cancelations less than a week before.
- Expressions, Inc.
See All Plans Run by this Travel Operator
- ¥4,400~¥6,600 per person (depending on the cost of ingredients)
- Ingredients, English-Speaking guide
- Please contact us to check the availiability
- 9:00-18:00 (90 minutes per group)
- 90 minutes
- At one of the guest houses we operate, in central Kanazawa (we will show you where it is beforehand)
- By Public Transportation
- All the spots are located in the center of Kanazawa and can be easily reached by public transport.
- Minimum Participants
- No refund for cancelations less than a week before.
- Ishikawa, Kanazawa, Irie 2-54 Nakamura Bld. 3rd Floor
- Business Day
- Business Hours
- Email to Book
- Loads email booking form.
The travel operator will contact you in due course. Thank you in advance for your patience.
*Your booking is not yet confirmed.