A place that will remain in your memories of Kanazawa
A 1-minute walk from Kanazawa Station, ideal for sightseeing and business. Renewed in April 2022. The rooms are equipped with facilities for a comfortable stay. In addition to the largest banquet hall (1.200㎡) in Hokuriku, they also offer event venues of various size. Kanazawa, also known as "Little Kyoto" is a treasure trove of traditional performing arts, cultural properties and scenery. There are clusters of charming attractions scattered around the city, making it the best city for exploring on foot. Warm hospitality with the atmosphere of Kanazawa.
- 1-1 Horikawa-shin-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-0849
- Business Hours
- Open 24 hours
- Accommodation: 383 people
Banquet hall: 1050 people (standing meal)
- Check-in: 15:00
- By Car
- About 15 minutes from Kanazawa Nishi IC, Kanazawa Higashi IC and Kanazawa Morimoto IC
- By Public Transportation
- About 3 minutes on foot from the Kanazawa Station Kenrokuen Exit (East Exit)
- Parking: Capacity
- Parking: Large Vehicle
- Parking: Notes
- 1000 yen per night (car). Bus parking by reservation.
Large buses: 4000 yen. Middle-sized buses (including microbuses): 2000 yen
- Official Website
- Hotel Kanazawa Official Homepage
- Hotel Kanazawa Official Instagram
- Hotel Kanazawa Official Facebook
- Guest room renewal in April 2022!