Kanazawa Saigawa Onsen Takitei
A Japanese-style inn surrounded by beautiful satoyama nature
12 minutes by car from Kenrokuen, the center of the castle town of Kanazawa. An inn that stands in the middle of nature. Experience the rich moisture of the famous hot spring and its relaxing flow of time.
- 23-10 Suemachi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-1302
- 19,350 yen〜 per person per night (includes two meals and tax)
- Business Hours
- Check-in: 15:00
- Regular Holidays
- Open year-round
- 120 people
- By Car
- About 30 minutes from Kanazawa Station
About 25 minutes from Kanazawa Higashi IC, 20 minutes from Kanazawa Morimoto IC, and 30 minutes from Kanazawa Nishi IC
- By Public Transportation
- About 30 minutes on the Hokuriku Railroad bus from Kanazawa Station. Get off at the "Sue" bus stop near the inn.
- Parking: Capacity
- Parking: Large Vehicle
- Official Website
- Takitei official website
- The staff will pick you up from the "Sue" bus stop, so please be sure to call Takitei when you get on the bus.