An old-style inn that chose a classic feel rather than a modern one
Motoyu Ishiya is a long-established inn with connections to the Kaga domain, and has existed since the Edo period. In order for customers to enjoy the good old-fashioned atmosphere of Kanazawa, the inn's furnishings have been left unchanged to the highest extent possible. There are no new things such as trendy beauty salons and rooms with open-air baths. However, they welcome customers with unadorned hospitality passed down over 200 years. Enjoy an old-style experience, forget the time and relax.
- Chi-95 Fukatani-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-0165
- Please check the official website
- Business Hours
- Regular Holidays
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- 24 hours
- By Car
- About 25 minutes from Kanazawa Station
- By Public Transportation
- The nearest bus stop is "Fukatani motoyu"
- Parking: Capacity
- Parking: Large Vehicle
- Parking: Notes
- Space for one large bus
- Official Website
- Motoyu Ishiya - a traditional inn with Kanazawa Fukutani Hot Spring and a Noh stage
- The minimum charge is for 2 guests. I.e. if only 1 person is staying, the charge is still for 2 people.