The Only Art Fair in Japan Specializing in Crafts "KOGEI".
The KOGEI Art Fair Kanazawa is Japan’s only art fair devoted exclusively to crafts. This event is held in Kanazawa, a city famous for traditional cultures such as tea ceremonies, Zen, and Noh theater that are deeply rooted in daily life. This remarkable event exudes the captivating essence of “KOGEI”—Japanese crafts. Bringing together approximately 40 galleries from Japan and abroad, the fair exhibits and sells the exceptional creations of nearly 200 artists, ranging from promising young talents to internationally acclaimed artisans.
The 7th KOGEI Art Fair Kanazawa 2023 revolves around the captivating theme, “KOGEI for you, here & now,” uniting crafts that deserve public attention and acquisition in the present moment.
- December 1 (Fri) - 3 (Sun) 2023
- December 1 (Fri): 13:00-19:00 First-View (Invitation Only)
December 2 (Sat): 11:00 - 19:00 Open to the General Public
December 3 (Sun): 11:00 - 18:00 Open to the General Public
- Hyatt Centric Kanazawa (2F, 5F, 6F)
- 1-5-2 Hirooka, Kanazawa, Ishikawa, JAPAN
- Admission 2,000 yen (tax included)
- KOGEI Art Fair Kanazawa Executive Committee
- Official Website