Enjoy dances by geigis, the geishas of Kanazawa, and taiko drumming.
Traditional culture lives and breathes here in Kanazawa. These special events brings the masterful performance of geishas to the audience.
- November through March of the following year
- Ishikawa Ongakudo (Japanese-style room)
- 20-1 Showa-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa
¥800 per person for groups of 15 or more
- Approximately 1 hour
- By Public Transportation
- 1 minute by foot from Kanazawa Station
- Secretariat of the Executive Committee for the Improvement of Geigi Skills (Ishikawa Prefecture Culture Promotion Division)