A street illumination enhanced with gold leaf!
During the winter period, the area around Omicho market is decorated in 'Kinpaku Kirara' installations: the statues are decorated with gold leaf in the 'Yukitsuri' snow suspension style (a traditional method seen in Kanazawa for protecting tree branches from heavy snow using straw ropes) and the trees are illuminated with a total of 7,000 LED lights.
- Mid October to early February
- 16:45–22:00 (or until 06:00 the next day for the night of December 31)
- Around Omicho Market, Kanazawa, Ishikawa
- By Public Transportation
- About 1 minute by foot from the Musashigatsuji･Omi-cho Market bus stop (No.RL14 or LL1）on the KANAZAWA LOOP BUS route
- Musashi Area Light-Up Executive Committee