A Kanazawa winter tradition!
The zelkova trees lining the streets in Kohrinbo are decorated with approximately 110,000 LED lights. Don’t miss the beauty of the zelkova trees in the Kohrinbo Atrio square with their uniquely-Kanazawa winter-time protection ropes (yukizuri – a traditional method of protecting tree branches from heavy snow using straw ropes).
- November 1 to mid February
- 17:00 - 24:00 (until 01:00 on the night of December 24 and 06:00 on the night of December 31)
- Korinbo Area of Kanazawa, Ishikawa
- By Public Transportation
- About 1 minute by foot from the Korinbo bus stop (No.RL12 or LL3） on the KANAZAWA LOOP BUS route
- Korinbo Area Tree Fantasy Executive Committee