Valuing the secrets of refined cuisine, conveying the traditions of Kaga cuisine to the present
Founded in 1830, Ootomorou is a long-established ryotei restaurant that has served for many generations in Kaga domain cuisine, continuing the production of the traditional and ceremonial dishes of the domain. They also supervised the Japanese movie "A Tale of Samurai Cooking: A True Love Story". The guest rooms, with styling depicting over 100 years of history, have their own unique charm, and despite being in the center of the city, they are quiet and very pleasing for guests.
- 2-27 Oyama-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 921-0918
- 6,000〜35,000 yen
- Business Hours
- Regular Holidays
- Wednesdays (open if public holiday)
- About 2 hours
- By Car
- About 5 minutes from Kanazawa Station
- By Public Transportation
- About 1 minute on foot from "Minamimachi Oyama Shrine" bus stop
- Parking: Large Vehicle
- Parking: Notes
- Drop-off or pick-up in front of the building is OK (no parking).
- Official Website