At the main store of Gold Leaf Sakuda, founded in 1919, you can receive an explanation of the gold leaf manufacturing process by gold leaf artisans, and watch their work up close. In addition, there is an exhibition of elegant gold leaf folding screens and a restroom covered in gold and platinum leaf. They also have a wide variety of original gold leaf products such as gold leaf cosmetics, gold leaf crafts, and foods containing gold leaf. Many customers enjoy the daily gold leaf workshop, where you can make original gold leaf items.
- 1-3-27 Higashiyama Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-0831
- Gold leaf workshop: 700 yen/person 〜 (reservation required)
- Business Hours
- Store: 9:00〜18:00 (may change according to the season)
Gold leaf workshop: 9:00〜, 10:30〜, 13:00〜, 15:00〜
- Regular Holidays
- Open year-round
- Gold leaf workshop: Up to 50 people
(Up to 30 people on Sundays and holidays)
- Gold leaf workshop: About an hour
- By Car
- About 10 minutes from Kanazawa Station
About 20 minutes from Kanazawa Higashi IC
- By Public Transportation
- About 5 minutes on foot from the "Hashiba-cho" bus stop of the Kanazawa Loop Bus, Hokuriku Railroad bus and JR bus
- Parking: Capacity
- Parking: Notes
- Parking for buses 7 meters long and under is available.
For large tourist buses, please use the Sightseeing Parking Lot.
- Official Website
- Gold Leaf Sakuda Official Homepage
- Gold Leaf Sakuda Official Online Store
- Gold Leaf Sakuda Instagram