A place where you can meet the beginning of "fun, happy, and delicious days.
Located in Higashi Chaya-gai, this is a directly-managed store of INSPICE, a spice brand from Kanazawa where artisans create creative flavors and spices.
We at INSPICE wish to "inspire people living today through spice in their lives." Using carefully selected plant-derived ingredients from around the world, we create one-of-a-kind flavors with Japanese sensitivity and craftsmanship to deliver spiced food and drinks that enrich both body and soul.
INSPICE KANAZAWA is the brand's first directly managed store with a cafe.
The shop offers the entire product lineup, including authentic spice curry spice packs, chai, and high cacao and spice cocoa, allowing customers to experience the aroma and taste of the products while making their selections.
Inside a 100-year-old machiya (townhouse) in the Higashi Chaya district, a café space designed in a space typical of the ancient capital of Kanazawa, where tradition and innovation are fused together, is available to enjoy food and drinks such as chai and baked sweets made with In-Spice's specialties.
- 1-10-2 Higashiyama, Kanazawa City 920-0831
- 2,000 yen
- Business Hours
- Regular Holidays
- By Car
- 10 minutes from Kanazawa Station.
15 minutes from Kanazawa-Higashi IC or Kanazawa-Morimoto IC, 25 minutes from Kanazawa-Nishi IC.
- By Public Transportation
- Approx. 5 min. walk from Hashiba-cho bus stop on Kanazawa Castle Town Shuttle Bus, Hokuriku Railway Route Bus, and Nishinippon JR Bus.
Approximately 5 minutes on foot from Asanogawa Ohashi bus stop on the Kanazawa Flat Bus Zaimokuza Line.
- Parking: Capacity
- Parking: Notes
- There is no affiliated parking lot. Please use public transportation or the municipal parking lot.
- Official Website
- INSPICE Official Website
- Store Locations
- Product lineup: Spiced curry, chai, cocoa, mixed spice "DISH", herb tea, etc.