Kanazawa Tokyu Hotel
Located in Kohrinbo (the center of Kanazawa) near Kenrokuen Garden, the 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art,and the Nomura-ke samurai residence, placing it at the center of sightseeing in Kanazawa. It's also close to Hokuriku's largest shopping district, Katamachi.
- 2-1-1 Kohrinbo, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-0961
- Business Hours
- Open 24 hours
- 227 rooms (432 people)
- By Car
- About 20 minutes from Kanazawa Higashi IC, Kanazawa Nishi IC and Kanazawa Morimoto IC
- By Public Transportation
- About 10 minutes by bus from Kanazawa Station East Exit. Two minutes on foot from the "Kohrinbo" bus stop.
- Parking: Capacity
- Parking: Large Vehicle
- Parking: Notes
- 1,200 yen per night (17:00〜10:00). 150 yen per 30 minutes at other times.
- Official Website
- Kanazawa Tokyo Hotel Official Website
- Official Instagram
- Official Facebook