In order for you to fully enjoy the town of Kanazawa, I will propose a plan that you can visit and experience according to your preference.
Hi. My name is Harumi. I'm a licensed tour guide of Kanazawa City. I was born and raised in Kanazawa.
Kanazawa is a city known for its diversity of new cultures and old traditions. Just strolling around the famous garden and castle park will surely let you experience the vibrance of the arts, crafts, and entertainment of Kanazawa. Visiting the 21st Modern Art Museum can be thrilling and exciting, while the D.T. Suzuki Museum is a good place to meditate.
Many tourists wish to experience these traditional arts and crafts including tea ceremony, Zen meditation, wearing kimono making Japanese confectioneries. I can coordinate exactly these activities for you!
Please take your time and have a superb experience! I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.
- Available language
- Kanazawa Visitors Host / Local Licensed Guide Interpreter
- Traditional Culture
-Tea Ceremony, Flower Arrangement, Calligraphy
Kanazawa Castle and Kenrokuen Garden
- Guide Area
- Kanazawa City
- Unavailable day/date/time
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
- Guide Fee
- ￥5,000 / 2 hours
￥10,000 / 4 hours
*The above rates are per group, regardless of the number of guests.
- Terms of Payment
- Cash or Paypay
*Please make your payment before the guide.
*There is no cancellation fee.
How to Use
- 1. Please search for a tour-guide interpreters using the tour-guide interpreters search function (on this website).
- 2. Fill in and send your contact information, guide request, and other information using the inquiry form (on this website).
3. Wait until you receive a reply from the tour-guide interpreters.
(After this point, you will communicate directly with the tour-guide interpreters you requested.)
*Please note that, the Kanazawa City Tourism Association shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for your subsequent communication with any tour-guide interpreters.
The Kanazawa City Tourism Association (hereinafter “the Association”) serves the function of enabling individuals and businesses such as tourism business operators to make guide requests/inquiries to National Government Licensed Guide Interpreters and Kanazawa Visitors Hosts / Local Licensed Guide Interpreters, through the Kanazawa City Tour-Guide Interpreter Search Service (hereinafter “the Service”), as stipulated below.
Article 1 (Application of Terms)
Article 2 (Terminology)
“Guests” shall mean individuals and businesses such as tourism business operators who search for tour-guide interpreters and make inquiries using the Service. “Tour- guide interpreters” shall mean National Government Licensed Guide Interpreters and Kanazawa Visitors Hosts / Local Licensed Guide Interpreters who disseminate information using the Service.
Article 3 (Copyright)
All copyrights pertaining to the information contained in the Service belong to the Association and the tour-guide interpreters. (However, the copyrights belonging to the tour-guide interpreters are limited to the information contained in their personal profiles.)
Article 4 (Obligations)
When using the Service, guests and tour-guide interpreters must not engage in any of the behavior described below. If they are discovered to have engaged in such behavior, the Association may, at its own discretion, refuse them the use of the Service.
- 1. Any behavior that violates the Terms, laws and regulations, and public order and morals.
- 2. Any listing of false information.
- 3. Any behavior that slanders any third party.
- 4. Any behavior that violates the protection of personal information.
- 5. Any other behavior that the Association deems to be inappropriate.
Article 5 (Disclaimers)
- 1. The Service entails providing tour-guide interpreters’ information to guests and enabling guests to make inquiries to the tour-guide interpreters. The Service does not guarantee that the guests and the tour-guide interpreters will agree to a transaction.
- 2. Both guests and tour-guide interpreters shall engage in transactions responsibly. Any disagreement or damages, etc., that occur from any transaction shall be resolved by the parties involved, and the Association shall bear no responsibility whatsoever therefor.
Article 6 (Change or Removal of Service Content)
To improve the Service, the Association may change or remove part of the Service content. If, as a result, any damages occur to guests or tour-guide interpreters, the Association shall bear no responsibility whatsoever therefor. If the Association changes or removes part of the Service content, it will strive to make prior notification thereof. However, this may not apply in the case of urgent or minor matters.
Article 7 (Suspension or Discontinuation of Service)
The Association may, for the reasons stipulated below, suspend or discontinue the Service without seeking the consent of guests and tour-guide interpreters. If, as a result, any damages occur to guests or tour-guide interpreters, the Association shall bear no responsibility whatsoever therefor.
- 1. When conducting regular or urgent maintenance or testing of the system.
- 2. When it becomes impossible to operate the Service due to earthquake, fire, power outage, or other state of emergency.
- 3. When the Association cannot provide the Service as a result of unauthorized access by a third party or a computer virus, etc.
- 4. When the Association cannot provide the Service as a result of measures taken in accordance with laws and regulations, etc.
- 5. When, for any other reason, the Association deems such a suspension or discontinuation as being unavoidable.
Besides the above, the Association shall no responsibility whatsover for any damages that occur for any reason in relation to the use of the Service, such as delays or loss of data, etc., resulting from site maintenance or damages, etc., that are not caused by the Association.
Article 8 (Revision of the Terms)
The Association may, at its own discretion, revise the Terms for the purpose of improving the Service. The revised Terms shall enter in effect upon being published within the Service.
Article 9 (Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction)
The Terms shall be based on the laws of Japan. Any disputes arising in relation to the Terms shall come under the sole jurisdiction of the Kanazawa District Court or the Kanazawa Summary Court.