Reservation possible on the day！Explore world heritage sites including Shirakawa-go, Takayama,Gokayama
Bus tour shirakawago-takayama of world heritages and history by JR bus.
Here is the scenery you have never seen.
✨Depart from and arrive at Kanazawa.
Just be seated on the bus. No need to check routes and transportation.
✨ Explore the World Heritage sites of Gokayama, Shirakawa-go and little Kyotoesque Hida Takayama in one day.
✨Available automatic guide system in English.
【One way course】
・ Depart from Kanazawa Sta. [Kenrokuen gate (East Gate), Bus stop No.4] 9：10
・ Gokayama [Murakami family KOKIRIKO enjoyment (about 20 minutes)] 10：20～11：00
・Shirakawago Sightseeing 11:40-13:40
・Takayama (In front of Hida Hotel Plaza) 14：50
・Takayama (In front of Hida Hotel Plaza) 16：40
・Around 18:40 Return to Kanazawa Sta.
World Heritage Site – Gokayama (Enjoy "Kokiriko" dance performance.)
Gokayama and Shirakawago have been registered in the UNESCO World Heritage list since December 1995. The architecture in these areas is called “Gassho Zukuri”, because their appearances are similar to the shape of hands being put together when praying (Gaasho). Gokayama has 23 Gassho-style houses and has paddy fields, stone fences, and avalanche protection groves in their original forms. At the Murakami House, where its history spans about 400 years, the owner will talk about the history of Murakami House and Gokayama while sitting around the Japanese fire pit, followed by the performance of “Kokiriko dance,” the oldest Japanese folk song.
The world of fairy tale – Shirakawa-go (Lunch time)
Mountains surround Shirakawa-go. And in the past, this area was called “an inaccessible corner” or “an unexplored region.”
The scenery woven by patty fields and straw-thatched Gassho-style houses seen across the village is like an ideal world separated from a real world. Shirakawa-go has 114 Gassho-style houses. The scenery seen from the observatory is like a fairytale world. Shirakawa-go will show you beautiful Japanese sceneries from season to season where people live in harmony with nature.
Japanese ancient town - Hida Takayama
The scenery of the castle town and merchant town from the Edo era is still preserved even today, and the town is called “The Little Kyoto of Hida” for this scenery. The town is very popular among tourists as a nostalgic town. Sanmachi Street is registered in the list of Preservation Districts for Groups of Important Historic Buildings. Takayama Jin-ya was a government office in the Edo era and is the only place across Japan. When you see the traditional sake breweries and historic buildings in an old-fashioned townscape, you will feel as if you had been transported through time to the Edo period. You can enjoy a variety of delicious foods in the town: local specialties such as tasty Hida beef steak and a rice ball are recommended.
Sarubobo of Hida, a Japanese amulet, is very popular as a good luck charm for pregnancy and a safe delivery. We recommend it for one of your souvenirs.
- West Japan JR Bus Company
Ver la lista de programas de este operador
- Round Trip Plan：Kanazawa ⇒ Takayama ⇒ Kanazawa 6,200yen (Child 3,100 yen）
One Way Plan：Kanazawa ⇒ Takayama 5,200 yen （Child 2,600 yen）
From October 1, 2023, fares will be revised as follows.
Round Trip Plan：Kanazawa ⇒ Takayama ⇒ Kanazawa 6,800yen (Child 3,400 yen）
One Way Plan：Kanazawa ⇒ Takayama 5,700 yen （Child 2,850 yen）
- Cosas incluidas en el precio
- ※The price includes the admission fee to the KOKIRIKO dance performance at the Murakami family.
- Operate every Saturday, Sunday, and holiday.
- ※From July 15 to August 28, 2023, Operate every Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and holiday
※Don't operate from December 23, 2023, to January 1, 2024.
- Tiempo requerido
- About 9 hours and 30 minutes.
- Punto de salida
- Kanazawa Sta. [Kenrokuen gate (East Gate), Bus stop No.4] 9：10
- Punto de finalización
- Kanazawa Sta. 18:40
- En medios de transporte público
- From Kanazawa Sta. [Kenrokuen gate (East Gate) walk about 1 minute
- 100yen charge will be incurred when receiving a refund before the departure time.
100% charge will be incurred when receiving a refund after the departure time.
- Sitio web
- 「Kanazawaya～Shirakawago/Gokayama/Takayama」（PR video）
- 〒545-0053 Abenomatsuzakicho NK Bldg.2F,2-2-25,Matsuzaki-cho,Abeno-ku,Osaka-city,Osaka, JAPAN
- Días de apertura
- Saturday, Sunday, and holiday.
※Closed: The year-end and New Year holidays（12/31～1/3）
- Horario de apertura
- Sitio web
El organizador le enviará una respuesta, por favor, espere.
* Todavía no se ha confirmado la reserva.
Descubrir más atracciones
- Centro de información turística de la estación de Kanazawa
- La estación de Kanazawa
- Mercado de Omi-cho
- Museo Ashigaru Shiryokan
- Centro de Información Turística de Kanazawa
- Nagamachi Yuzenkan (Centro de seda Yuzen)
- Casa familiar Takada
- Casa de reposo Naga-Machi Buke Yashiki
- Santuario de Oyama Jinja
- Residencia samurái de la familia Nomura