Would you like to watch the Hyakumangoku Parade from the tribune?
Seats are available on the tribune which will be located in the greenery area between Kenrokuen Garden and Kanazawa Castle Park. A discounted price is offered for foreign visitors. There is also a short English guided tour planned after the parade passes.
- Time & Date: June 3rd 2017 (Sat) 14:30-17:30 / Registration starts at 14:00
- Place: Between Kanazawa Castle Park and Kenrokuen Garden. / Access: A 5 minute walk from the Hokutetsu Bus “Kenrokuen Shita” bus stop. *Busses and taxis cannot get near the garden due to traffic barricades on the day of the parade.
- Price: 2000 JPY (Tax incl.) per seat. Payment method: Credit Card (PayPal)
- Seats available: 20
- Optional Tour: An English guided Night Museum Tour will start after the parade passes the tribunes (about 60 minutes). The guided tour is free of charge. (The entrance fees of the museum needs to be paid by the participants)
- Order: https://business.form-mailer.jp/fms/fca4c28670056
- Deadline: June 1st (Thu)
- Information: Please pay for the ordered seats by PayPal. A confirmation number will be sent to you by e-mail once the payment is completed.
Please show your reservation number at the registration desk the Kanazawa City Tourism Association Tent. You will be given a voucher with your seat number.
Information: Kanazawa City Tourism Association