In Kanazawa, the place with the most precipitation days per year in Japan, umbrella is a necessary thing. It’s being said “you can forget a lunch box, but never forget an umbrella”! Summer is sunny and hot days are continuing.
How about walking around the city during cool time period of a hot day in the morning or at night?
- Jogging course around the spot recommended by the hotel staff.
KANAZAWA JOG NAVI: https://jog-navi.com/en/
- Visiting the little-known places on early morning hours when it is not crowded.
Kenrokuen Garden Early Opening: (August) 4:00am – 6:45am http://www.pref.ishikawa.jp/siro-niwa/english/top.html
- You can visit cultural facilities in an atmosphere different from daytime.
Kanazawa Night Museum: http://www.nightkanazawa.com/
- “Kenrokuen” Garden with different scenery in spring, summer, autumn and winter, is being lighted up for a limited time for each season. Please come to see how it looks like each season.
Kenrokuen Garden Summer Season Lights Up: 18:30 – 21:00, August 10 – August 12
Kanazawa Castle Park Lights Up: Every weekend
- You can go around the lighted up spots riding tourist bus or get off at a bus stop and take a walk.
Kanazawa Light-up Bus: https://www.en.visitkanazawa.jp/files/moretocheck/downloads/en/kanazawa_lightup_bus.pdf
- We hope you will stop in a bar during your walk around the city
KANAZAWA BIMI gourmet coupon: http://www.kanazawa-kankoukyoukai.or.jp/bar_coupon/en/
*You need to purchase the coupon in advance.
Kanazawa Night Music: http://www.kanazawa-kankoukyoukai.or.jp/night_music/en/