You are invited to a special night in Kanazawa!
Oyama Shrine is revered in Kanazawa as its principal shrine, and is cherished as the spiritual home of the citizens of Kanazawa.
Embark on a sacred journey through a special prayer experience and traditional 'naorai' practice at the shrine, followed by a tour of the city to enjoy Kanazawa's traditional culture, cuisine, and local community.
- Plan Information -
[Special prayer ticket]
Ticket includes: Special night prayer experience, Goshuin stamp, Kanazawa City cultural facilities combo ticket (1-Day Passport), special service at restaurants
Ticket includes: Goshuin stamp, Kanazawa City cultural facilities combo ticket (1-Day Passport), special service at restaurants
- November 27th (Mon) – December 10th (Sun), 2023
- Weekdays (6:00pm, 7:00pm (twice))
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays (5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm (three times))
- For more information, please visit the official
website for more details.
- Special Nighttime Prayer Ticket package 3,000JPY
Goshuin Seal Ticket package 1,500JPY
- Limited to 50 people for each time slot
- Official Website