Noto Kongo Gammon / Sojiji Soin / Shiroyone Senmaida Rice Terraces / Okunoto Salt Farm Village
Bus tour NOTO Peninsula of beautiful scenery and history by JR bus.
Enjoy the beautiful scenery that combines humanity and nature.
✨Depart from and arrive at Kanazawa.
Just be seated on the bus. No need to check routes and transportation.
✨ Explore the SOJIJI SOIN AND EXPERIENCE THE SPIRIT OF ZEN comfortably, beautiful view of A strange-shaped rock and Japanese traditional salt field in one day.
Depart from Kanazawa Sta. Kenrokuen gate (East Gate), Bus stop No.4
The Chirihama Nagisa Driveway - sandy beach on the western edge of the Noto Peninsula.
Ganmon - a sea cave on the Kongo coast of the Noto Peninsula.
The cave was formed as water eroded a sizeable hole into a rock rising from the sea.
Hatago Iwa （Married Rocks） - Hatago Iwa is a pair of beautiful, weathered rocks sticking out of the water just a few meters off the coast. A Shimenawa rope ties the two rocks together, and on the larger of the two rocks is a small shrine. The rocks are said to be a “married” couple, one male and one female.
SOJIJI SOIN - EXPERIENCE THE SPIRIT OF ZEN.
The head temple Sojiji was founded about seven hundred years ago in 1321 by Zen Master Keizan Jokin.
Shiroyone Senmaida - Globally Important Agricultural Heritage Systems (GIAHS)
The scenery of 1,004 small rice paddies on steep slopes along the seaside is splendid and thus famous among the many other rice terraces in Japan.
Okunoto Salt Farm Village - Centuries-old salt-farming techniques unique to the area
The people of the Noto Peninsula have been harvesting salt from seawater using the same traditional methods for about 500 years.
The area is home to beautiful coastal scenery.
Sojiji was founded in 1321 by Zen master Keizan (1268–1325), who is credited with spreading the Soto school of Zen Buddhism in Japan.
Okunoto Salt Farm Village
Centuries-old salt-farming techniques unique to the area
The people of the Noto Peninsula have been harvesting salt from seawater using the same traditional methods for about 500 years. The Okunoto Salt Farm Village offers an in-depth experience where visitors can learn about and observe salt harvesting.
- West Japan JR Bus Company
See All Plans Run by this Travel Operator
- ・From Kanazawa Station to Kanazawa Station（Round trip）
【Adult 6,950 yen / Child 3,480 yen】
・From Kanazawa Station to Wakura spa（One way）
【Adult 6,600 yen / Child 3,300 yen】
・From Kanazawa Station to Wajima city（One way）
【Adult 6,150 yen / Child 3,080 yen】
・The admission fee to Sojiji Temple and Okunoto Salt Farm are included in the plan.
・Lunch is not included. There will be free time at Sojiji Temple, where you can get lunch.
- ・The admission fee to Sojiji Temple and Okunoto Salt Farm are included in the plan.
- From March 19 to December 18, 2022, Operate every Saturday, Sunday, and holiday.
- ※From July 16 to August 29, 2022, Operate every Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and holiday.
- about 10hours
- Departure Point
- Kanazawa Sta. Kenrokuen gate (East Gate), Bus stop No.4
- Ending Point
- Kanazawa Sta.
- By Public Transportation
- from Kanazawa Sta. walk about 1 minute
- 100yen charge will be incurred when receiving a refund before the departure time.
100% charge will be incurred when receiving a refund after the departure time.
1-3-23, Hokuko, Konohana-ku, Osaka, Japan
- Business Day
- Saturday, Sunday, and holiday.
※Closed: The year-end and New Year holidays（12/31～1/3）
- Business Hours
The travel operator will contact you in due course. Thank you in advance for your patience.
*Your booking is not yet confirmed.
Discover More Attractions
- Kanazawa Station Tourist Information Center
- Kanazawa Station
- Omicho Market
- Kanazawa City Ashigaru Museum
- Kanazawa Central Tourist Information Center
- Nagamachi Yuzenkan (Yuzen Silk Center)
- Takada Family House
- Naga-machi Buke Yashiki Rest House
- Oyama Jinja Shrine
- Nomura Samurai Family Residence
Discover More Activities
- 【One day bus tour】Kanazawa Sta.～Tojinbo/Eiheiji/Maruoka…
- 【One day bus tour】Kanazawa Sta.～Gokayama / Shirakawago …
- Kanazawa Light-up Bus
- Incredibly fun art of “mizuhiki”!
- Gold leaf pasting experience
- Experience the core of Japanese traditional culture in the…
- Enjoy Japanese Tea culture and Seasonal local food in Kan…
- Mindfulness in Shukubo Shinsen (temple's accommodation)